TAPPI Student Membership provides access to the people, resources, and information needed to get the most from your college experience and launch a successful pulp, paper, packaging, tissue or converting industry career.
This membership is available to full-time degree candidates enrolled in an accredited science or engineering school as well current student members who are recent graduates during their first year on the job.
Pricing: US $38
Limited to 7 years without special permission
“What does TAPPI mean to me? People. The people in this industry are just really down the earth, really genuine people. The people I got to know through the student chapter in school were just like a family. Even after school, I still check in with my key advisor about my career, like when I’m thinking about making a move or am faced with a challenge or whatever. And we still have this great bond. So it's really great people.”
-JustOne Crosby, Technical Sales, Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company (and**former TAPPI Student Member)
- Subscription toTAPPI Standards & Technical Information Papers(TIPs) that provide technical information, best practices, including quality control testing, use and maintenance of manufacturing equipment you’ll use on the job, and guidelines for aspects of the production process, plus more practical information to enhance what you’ve learned in class.
- Get engaged throughTAPPI’s Student Chapters,Local Sections,Connect online communities,events, anddivisions and committees.
- Join theYoung Professionals Division为网络和内容，将促进您的专业发展和领导技能。
- Don’t wait for graduation, sign up for a mentor throughTAPPI Connect Mentor Match.
- Access to theeLibrary, with 25,000+ technical papers, an archive of webinars, and conference proceedings, all to enhance your learning experience.
- Scholarship opportunitiestotaling more than $50,000 annually. And if you’re ready for that first job, you can post your resume or browse available internships and full-time positions in theCareer Center.
Annual Student Summit
TheTAPPI/PIMA Student Summitis a unique event, designed to give you a chance to meet your peers from other universities and attend sessions focused on leadership, career development, and other vital topics. Held each January over MLK weekend, this three-day event is jam-packed and affords you opportunities to…
- Get a peek into careers in paper, pulp, corrugated and flexible packaging, as well as tissue, nonwovens and nanotechnology.
- Hear directly from experienced professionals on various hot topics.
- Meet young professionals and get their take on their pathways to success.
- Participate in face-to-face interviews with major companies for internships, co-ops, or full-time positions.
- Have fun with your fellow students through a challenging trivia game and exciting engineering competition.
- Tour mills and production facilities and hear from the professionals who run them.