Travel Document Information
As of October 1, 2020, travelers will need a "REAL ID-compliant" driver's license, US passport, US military ID or otheraccepted identificationto fly within the United States.
Due to recent changes made by the U.S. Government, it may be more time consuming to obtain a valid entry visa to the U.S. for the purpose of attending a TAPPI event. International visitors are encouraged to apply for this permission at your earliest possible convenience.
- Go totravel.state.govto learn about the U.S. visa process and the requirements that must be met. Please note that only qualified attendees will be granted visa to travel to TAPPI events. Read this page and follow the instructions very carefully.
- If you have not already done so, register atwww.fastfatblast.comfor the event of your choice.
- All Conference/Course Attendees or Exhibitors – please provide the following information:
- Registration receipt for the conference/course you are attending
- Name of passport holder
- Male or female
- Passport number
- Expiration date of passport
- Date of birth
- Company name and address
- E-mail address of attendee or exhibitor
- Expected travel dates
- Company funding the attendance (this is usually the attendee’s employer or an educational facility)
This information should be sent to TAPPI’s Member Connection Center either by email to[email protected]or via fax+ 1 240-396-5973。
All letters of invitation will be sent in pdf format via email. Print it to include in your documentation package for obtaining your visa. Should an original copy of the letter be necessary, the attendee should request this with the information provided above along with a physical mailing address.
If you still have questions or need additional information, please contactTAPPI’s Member Connection Center.